Our September calendar is FULL! When I sat down to do menu planning for the month I realized that we will only have about 15-20 dinners at home due to work schedules, events, work conferences and being out of town.
Here is the list of our 15 favorite meals – with recipes – for September.
- BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork
- Butternut squash soup with tortellini – make ahead
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- Pizza – homemade with whatever ingredients are left over
- Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Baked Salmon Parmesean
- Taco Casserole – make ahead
- Chili Relleno Casserole – make ahead
- Lasagna – make ahead, with hamburger not italian sausage
- Crunchy Garlic Chic
- Pepperoncini sandwiches
- Heavenly Halibut
- Baked nachos
What’s on your list of quick and easy meals?