The other day Seth and I had lunch and this was our conversation.
Me: We need to talk.
Seth: silence, gives me an odd look
Me: Do you know what tomorrow is?
Seth: again, silence but you could see the desperation in his eyes as he tried to figure out what the significance of the day was. He finally replied, “August 1st?”
Me: Yes, and with the start of August it is also the start of my birthday celebration.
Seth: commence eye rolling, with a slight smirk on his face
Aside from celebrating my birthday later this month, we have lots going on. Or at least, I’d like to have lots going on!
- countertops are finally being installed August 8th
- repair wall in kitchen
- install pendant over kitchen island
- backplash in kitchen
- threshold/transition piece for kitchen to dining room
- curtains for the bedrooms (got my supplies today!)
- move curtains (up) in the living room
- go hiking with the dogs
- read The Happiness Project for book club
- make some art for the new frames
- hang out with my brother
Hopefully I’ll be back next week with some more updates on projects.