I love summer! I especially love this time of year because there is so much POSSIBILITY of fun and adventure in the next few months! So here’s my list of summer fun activities that I want to do to relish the wonderfulness of summer.
- make smores on the fire pit
- plant flowers and veggies in a garden and in pots
- go for a bike ride with the Mister – maybe to the farmer’s market or to go get ice cream!
- see a concert at Red Rocks – ok, so this one is cheating since we already have tickets to see Florence and the Machine!
- go camping
- make plans to see my family in South Carolina
- finish some house projects – build the bed for the master, finish the wall in the kitchen, etc
- sit on patios and drink lots of local microbrews
- monday night softball games
- golf with the Mister
- lunch dates with my Denver SIL
- take the niece and nephews on a great Colorado adventure
- hit all the antique stores I’ve been waiting to visit
What’s on your summer fun list?