We ironically did such a great job of crossing things off our list in January that I thought I would sit down and formally write out some goals for February.
- Organize Seth’s office – it’s a disaster right now with boxes of crap laying everywhere
- Organize laundry storage – I already purchased some new totes to better store our Christmast decorations and other items, time to purge some stuff!
- Organize craft room closet – same idea, let’s purge and organize
- Recover thrifted chair – yes, the one that I’ve been working on for quite a while….
- Build a king size bed – oh, yeah baby! And this was all Seth’s idea. We already have the wood sitting in the garage!
- Find some new yummy things to try!
- Cheesey chicken bake
- Jambalaya (I’m thinking this would be super yummy for Super Bowl Sunday!)
- post about the entryway table
- post about the mirror re-do
- post about the bed making process
What are your goals for the month? Got any great recipes to share?