Here are some of the great ideas I have for celebrating –
- Breakfast at Snooze – one of Denver’s BEST breakfast joints and home of my all time favorite Caprese Egg’s Benedict!
- Bowling party with friends – and CAKE! Gotta have cake!
- Dinner with the other half at Deluxe – only because the Oyster Shooters are so darn amazing!
- a relaxing weekend in the mountains taking in the fresh air, playing with the doggies, maybe catching an easy hike and soaking up the sun – oh, and don’t forget indulging in a brie and blueberry crepe in Breckenridge!
- (is anyone noticing that half of these things include food?!)
- a game of golf – and I mean a whole 18 holes!
- cards in the mail from family and friends – I LOVE getting real mail!
- a long leisurely walk around the neighborhood with the dogs and Seth followed by an evening enjoying a hammock (yes, I still want a hammock) and a glass of wine in the cool breeze of Colorado summer nights
It’s not all that bad, is it? Nothing demanding, nothing outrageous. Just a little something-something to celebrate the close of my 20’s.